Terms and Conditions for Strategic Wealth Partners’ 2022 Costa Rica Vacation Raffle
Your purchase of one or more raffle ticket(s) signifies your full and unconditional agreement to the following Terms & Conditions. In the event of any dispute, a reasonable interpretation or determination by Strategic Wealth Partners, Ltd. and MAW OKI regarding the application of these Terms & Conditions is final and binding in all matters related to the Raffle.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW AND OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and ordinances. The chances of winning are based on the number of tickets sold.
- To be eligible to purchase a ticket, you must be a United States legal resident and at least 25 years old or the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence, whichever is older as of the date of entry. TO BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN THE GRAND PRIZE – COSTA RICA VACATION, YOU MUST BE 25 YEARS OF AGE AND POSSESS A VALID I.D.
- The following persons are not eligible to purchase tickets: Employees of Strategic Wealth Partners, Ltd; Employees of Make-A-Wish, Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana.
- A ticket purchased by an ineligible person is void and cannot be a winning ticket. No refunds will be made to ineligible purchasers.
- Winning The Grand Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Strategic Wealth Partners, Ltd and MAW OKI reserve the right to verify the eligibility of winners.
- Tickets may be purchased via www.spwconnect.com/make-a-wish/
- You must provide all required information to be eligible to enter and win.
- Tickets may be purchased for $500 (1 ticket), $1000 (2 tickets), $1500 (3 tickets), $2000 (4 tickets), $2500 (5 tickets).
- Participants can purchase as many tickets as they want.
- Participants do not have to be clients of Strategic Wealth Partners, Ltd.
- A ticket represents a chance to win the opportunity to accept an offer of The Grand Prize. All sales of tickets are final, and no refunds will be paid.
- Tickets, prizes, receipts, and any winner's rights are not transferable.
- The IRS has ruled that a payment for a raffle ticket is not tax-deductible.
- All ticket purchases must be received and/or purchased by the indicated deadline. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, or non-delivered mail, email or any other failure to receive receipts prior to the drawing deadlines. All defective or physically altered tickets or entry forms may be disqualified.
The winning ticket for the Grand Prize will be selected during a live drawing held at Lockkeepers located in Valley View, OH within two (2) weeks after the sale of the last ticket. Strategic Wealth Partners, Ltd reserves the right to sell less than the maximum number of 200 tickets. Strategic Wealth Partners, Ltd will select and announce the name of the Grand Prize winner in a random drawing from all eligible raffle tickets. All tickets have an equal chance to win. Ticket purchasers need not be present to win.
- The odds of winning The Grand Prize depends on the number of valid raffle tickets sold. The chances of winning are based on the total number of tickets sold.
- The Grand Prize will be awarded to (1) winner. If the ticket has more than one name on it, the prize will be awarded to the eligible individual whose name appears first on the ticket. That individual is solely responsible for allocating the value of the prize among the purchasers.
- Strategic Wealth Partners, Ltd will contact each winner at the phone number, address, or email provided by the purchaser. If the Grand Prize winner cannot be contacted within 15 days, the prize is forfeited, and no substitute or alternative prize will be provided. A forfeited prize may be awarded to an alternate winner selected by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. An alternate winner shall be selected one day after the 15 days expires. The alternate winner then shall have the same 15-day time period to claim the prize.
- Acceptance of the Grand Prize constitutes permission for Strategic Wealth Partners, Ltd and MAW, OKI to use the winner's name and relevant quotes to promote the Raffle and agreement by the winner that the prize will not be used for fundraising for another charity.
- In order to claim your prize, a fully executed Form W9 shall be delivered to Strategic Wealth Partners, Ltd and MAW, OKI. Please note that all prizes are taxable income based on the fair market value of the prize.
- The winner of the Grand Prize shall have no rights in or to the prize itself until the winner has been verified as eligible by Sponsor and until delivery of the prize to the winner has been completed. Until that time, as between Strategic Wealth Partners, Ltd and the winner, the Grand Prize remains the sole property of Strategic Wealth Partners, Ltd.
- Each winner hereby releases and holds Strategic Wealth Partners, Ltd and MAW, OKI harmless with respect to any claim based on anyone’s participation in the Raffle. A raffle entrant's sole and exclusive remedy for any breach of duty or conduct related to the Raffle shall be limited to the return of the purchase price paid for his or her raffle tickets. In no event shall Strategic Wealth Partners, Ltd and MAW, OKI be liable to any person for any loss or injuries to earnings, profits or goodwill, or for any incidental, special, punitive or, consequential, or other damages of any person or entity whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise, arising out of the Giveaway, use or ownership of the prize.
- General Conditions
- If, for any reason, the Raffle is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus or bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Strategic Wealth Partners, Ltd and MAW, OKI which corrupt or affect the operation, administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Raffle, Strategic Wealth Partners, Ltd and MAW, OKI may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect entries and (a) cancel or terminate the Raffle (or any portion thereof); (b) modify the Raffle or suspend the Raffle to address the impairment and then resume the Raffle in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; and/or (c) award the prize from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of impairment, and all eligible entries received.