Campus Improvements — $6.5 million
Our teachers have embraced a “student centered” teaching model which actively engages students and helps to develop critical thinking, cooperation, problem-solving, team building, and leadership skills. Students need the tools and dedicated space to realize the full benefits of this learning.
- Building expansion — Our growth supports current and future students, specifically for science, the arts, and athletics.
- Growing STEM — Our investment in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) will help us grow our position as a leading educator helping students build vital skills for today and tomorrow.
- Growing arts education — With all of our students taking music and/or visual arts classes, expansion will accommodate the growing needs of our arts education courses and nurture creativity.
- Growing athletics — Athletics offer the opportunity for students to work as a team and cultivate leadership skills. New athletic facilities will provide space for athletic fitness training — better positioning our student-athletes for success
Foundation & Endowment — $2 million
- Ensuring accessibility — The Valley Lutheran Foundation serves one purpose — to keep Valley Lutheran High School as accessible to as many families as possible. Endowment funds are used to provide scholarships, giving students access to an exceptional education they may not otherwise have.
- Supporting excellence — Endowment funds support innovative programming, the arts, athletics, and the maintenance of our facilities.
- Securing our future — Investing in the endowment will help make it possible for future generations to experience the exceptional Christian education Valley Lutheran offers.
The Annual Fund — $1.5 million
- Scholarships — One third of our students need financial aid to attend Valley Lutheran. The annual fund will provide $1.2 million to support students over the next five years.
- A measure of academic excellence — Gifts to the annual fund will contribute to the difference between a “good” and an “excellent” education. Investments will strengthen the innovative programs and teaching resources at Valley Lutheran.
- Keeping our school strong — The annual fund helps support ongoing operations, school maintenance, educational programs, and enhancements so students can continue to excel.